Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Potential Reviewers Information: For your article suggest three potential referees (Potential Reviewers' Name-Surname, E-mail). Please stated why they is a suitable for review of your manuscript using THIS FORM
The submission file is in MS Word or Rich Text Format document file format.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Author(s) should always take great care to distinguish their own ideas and statements from information derived from other sources. Quotations and citations must be proper. All paraphrased material must be acknowledged.
- All papers submitted to IJATE, after the review process completed and accepted as a possible publication in IJATE; authors will be asked to submit a similarity report in PDF format by using a plagiarisms software program (eg iThenticate/Academic Paradigms, LLC-Check For Plagiarism/Grammarly-Plagiarism Checker) that determines plagiarism/ similarity rates. The Plagiarism-Similarity report must be in PDF format for all text including tables, figures (excluding references)
International Journal of Assessment Tools in Education
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).